Tuesday, November 12, 2013

So, a little update. I am in Fort Lauderdale (Florida) at the moment. I've been doing the boat show, which was alright.. For a boat show. Good parties! Some fun guests onboard :) but.. It's just all about money money money.. I'm very thankful that I found "the yoga joint" very close by, so I could get away from the crazy money minds for a while and just get into my own body and soul

Check it out if your in Fort Lauderdale. Both hot and cool yoga. Have to be honest and admit that it's more of a fitness yoga.. But hey, it's always good to mix your yoga up. A little bit of everything.

I'm leaving for the Bahamas next week, it's gonna be fun.
Even if I'm not the biggest fan of city's  I still take care of my time here in Fort Lauderdale, I'm here for a reason, it's just to sit down and enjoy the ride. 

Be present, be where you are.
Live in the moment. Right her, now. 

Life is what you make it, have a big heart and big smile and your ride will be magical! 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment