Friday, November 22, 2013

A big kick.. FORWARD!


Life.. Life, you never stop surprising me. You spin my world around, and yesterday you literally turned my life sideways, you make me a bit confused at times, but I'm sure it's for good reasons. Even when everything seems wrong, I'm trying my best to feel for the right.  Life is what it is and even when life put you in situations that hurts, it is still an experience, something that will make you stronger, if you just let it. Even if those experience might be terrifying, I am. after all. GRATEFUL .  Trying to feel what It gave me. Life will never stop testing you, life is absolutely beautiful but it will kick you at times, but when it does, let it kick you forward. Learn from it, put love into it. Grow from it. You are stronger than you think, love life and life will love you back

I am grateful. Thanks  



No comments:

Post a Comment