Sunday, February 23, 2014

Grateful

I am so grateful of what life taught me, and brought me. A bit less than 2 years ago I took a little step closer to something called Yoga. Not a religion, it the science of religions, the crystallized truth. I began to practice it before I started work in the mornings in beautiful Antibes on the sun deck at sunrise with my dear friend Paige. It was my favorite part of the day. She was the one who introduced me to yoga, we supported each other, and she was  about to do her teacher training course. Now it's my turn, now I'm about to leave. She was here in Fort Lauderdale the this week, haven't seen her in a years time before the other day. Yesterday she told me that she left something for me in the Bahia Mar hotel reception when she left this morning, something she wanted me to have. 

In the package was her favorite poem "Song of the soul" that she read when she taught her very first yoga class on her training and she's been keeping it with her ever since. And this incredible person gave it to me and hoped it will bring me what it to brought her. 


She also gave me her little happy Buddha, that she kept with her on her training and practice. He is the supreme signal of joy, well being, vision of happiness and is used as an enhancer in attaining all areas of positive aspirations. 

She also wanted me to have her bookmark from Costa Rica that she used under her studies to keep track of where she was. Must say that I am very thankful that YOU of all people was with me of the beginning of my yoga journey. She said the other day, that yoga and I would have found each other even if it wasn't for me going to Antibes, looking for a job, found Paige and so on. Which might be true, but I am very grateful it turned out the way it did, that life gave me that, and that you, my dear, beautiful creature of happiness invited me to join you. You have affect my journey, THANK YOU for sharing your gifts, being who you are, always making me laugh and thank you for your caring for people, you want people to be happy, you do bring them joy, you have such a big heart and a kind soul. 

You are my little happy Buddha, you bring energy, wealth and joyful blessing anywhere you are placed. Grateful life brought me to you when it did. 
So much love
Namaste




           THANK YOU 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment