Wednesday, October 30, 2013



My incredible, adorable and most amazing yoga teacher Malia Hilliard.
Thank you for open your arms, heart and soul for both me and my boy friend and for having taught  us so much about everything between heaven and earth.

I enjoyed every single class with Malia and her positive, and very warm energy. Her way of teaching yoga is personal and you feel like home, you feel safe. Malia have a beautiful soul and Im so lucky that I got to spend some time with her and that she shared her wisdom of yoga,life and love with us. She really help you to find your own way in your practice and believes in you. If you somehow go to one of her retreats or classes (which you will love) ask her to be so kind to sing for you in Savasana, she got a beautiful voice and it was lovely to finish your class with her soft tones vibrating through your body, I had goosebumps every time.  

Check out her new opened yoga studio, this is the website www.hotlantayoga.com

I hope to see Malia again soon, thank you thank you thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment