Wednesday, September 25, 2013



Travel is the ONLY thing you buy that makes you richer





...And well sometimes yoga lessons too.. ;) 

However, my boyfriend and I are going to MEXICO. I'm very excited, I don't really expect anything 
because I don't really have a picture in my head how I think Mexico should or would be like
which I reckon is awesome. No expentations just excitement! 

http://www.rrresorts.com/maya%5Ftulum/.

This is the yoga retreat we just booked, in tulum. Can't wait! One week before the retreat is when 
we are going to explore... A bit of Mexico, might hire a car or something, soooooo...

If anyone have something magical to recommend, (not something touristy) please contact me, message me on 
Facebook Greta Grondahl or send me a email grondahl.g@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment