Saturday, September 28, 2013

Spread the love

Wherever we are, whoever we are, we are always one.

This has and still are a very important weekend for me. I'm home, my "real" home in cold Ikea Sweden.. BUT got myself warm with the most beautiful, craziest  and unique family in the whole world.

We havent been all five of us in more than a year... to be all together again is to good too be true. Can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing family like I do. I'm so thankful everyday as I'm sending positive energy and love when I'm away from them.

We all five are in different situations right now, living in different worlds and with different kind of people and nature around us. But even if we are apart from each other is it always gonna be us, we are always gonna be close wherever we are and whoever we are, we are as I said always gonna be one.

Spend time with your family, hold them close to your heart, let them be crazy, let them travel, let them explore, let them learn, let them make mistakes, let them grow, let them be weird but never let them go.


One of my favorites quotes from Lilo and Stitch- (that I always watch when I'm feeling a bit sad or lonely)

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind."

No comments:

Post a Comment