Friday, March 28, 2014

What goes up must come back down




Thank you sunset, for holding me with your warming colors. For showing me how light is one, connected with everything. Thank you for sharing your beauty in the salty mysterious water, the magical sky, the never ending trees, in his, in her and in my soul. You make me feel grounded, and really understand that everything that goes up has to come down.

This is the time of the day, when I get the feeling of being completed, with you, with nature, with space and with myself. You make me realize that the day has come to an end, that a day is over, and that the time has come to someone else to have a new day, with a new beginning. Now, its their turn. Its about give and take, thats life, the ying and yang. That's one of the reasons why sunsets brings me peace, because it feels like I'm giving something. Something untouchable. With something incredible. To the people who wakes up to the same sun that just went down where I am, the sun that keeps on giving and giving and gets nothing back, I'm wishing for you to open up your hands to the sun as if you where its ground, hold it, like its holding you with it's warmth. Give a little back. 

Its a new day, feel gratitude, watch the sun goes up and be grateful for being able to begin a new day. And at every sunset, suddle down, be grateful for the day you had and ask yourself how and what do you feel right now? And as the sun goes down, be grateful for the people that's now waking up. Send some love, we are all under the same sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment